Please join us at this exhibition from 19 to 22 November 2012 at Hall 5A stand no. G116
Exhibitions Park and convention center
Park of the exhibitions in Paris – North Villepinte
Halls 3, 4, 5 & 6
- By plane
You come to packaging by plane? The RER B allows you to go to the Park of exhibitions of Paris Nord Villepinte from international airports Roissy Charles de Gaulle and Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport plan Orly.telechargez
See the interactive map of the RER
Website of the ParisDe airport of Orly Airport: take Orly Val to Antony then the RER B (direction Roissy-Charles de Gaulle). Get off at the station: "Park of the exhibitions".
From the airport Roissy – Charles de Gaulle 2 possibilities:
- You can take a taxi (about 10 minutes).
- Take the RER B (direction Robinson – Saint Remy the Chevreuse). Get off at the first station: "Park of the exhibitions".
- By car
You come to packing in car? The Park of exhibitions of Paris Nord Villepinte is at the crossroads of the highways A1, A3, A86 and A104 – 15 000 parking places available. Since ParisPrendre the motorways A1 or A3, then the A104 (direction Soissons) ramp. Follow the signs "Fair grounds". (If the cap on the A1, exit at le Bourget and join the Park by the N2, the N370 and the CD40). Since Paris Bercy, Orly, A6
Highway A4, then A86 and A3 (in case of congestion at the A6 junction, continue to the A104), exit exhibition park.
From Roissy and Lille
Motorway A1 and A104, exit the fairgrounds.
Highway A4 and A104, exit the fairgrounds.
Shuttles are chartered for free to liaise between the car park of the exhibitions, the hall 4, 5 and 6 and RER station.
- By public transport
From Paris take RER B3 line, direction "Airport Roissy Charles de Gaulle" and get off at the station "Park of the exhibitions" (Zone 4 – one train every 8 minutes approximately. Travel time: 25 minutes from the Gare du Nord station). Free shuttles are chartered to make the link between the RER station and halls 4, 5 and 6.creez itinerary: island of France, Metro and RER network: http://www.ratp.fr/itineraires/fr/ratp/recherche-avancee
To see the map of the RER: http://www.ratp.fr/plan-interactif
Namely to travel safely:
- Thinking about buying your ticket of RER return in the morning to avoid the queues evening at counters at the end of the show.
- The Park of exhibitions of Villepinte train station is located on line B of the RER in zone 4 (outside of Paris intramural) pricing island of France.
- Metro tickets are not valid to go to the station "Park of the exhibitions"
- RER tickets are neither exchangeable nor refundable.